As a NetApp Accredited Sales Professional, you will have proven skills in the foundational knowledge necessary to sell NetApp products and solutions present the NetApp value proposition, and position NetApp against competitors. The content that prepares you to take this exam is only available to internal employees and NetApp Authorized Channel Resellers, and it is only available through NetApp.
- Describe the benefits of partnering with NetApp
- Articulate the key components of the NetApp Channel Pitch
- Articulate how NetApp delivers enterprise-level customer service and support
- Explain the Manageability Framework architecture and its value proposition
- Present the NetApp RPO and RTO discussion
- Articulate how NetApp software addresses storage infrastructure challenges
- Articulate the value of how NetApp solutions provide superior storage efficiency
- Articulate the value that NetApp provides to business applications
- Articulate the value that NetApp provides to databases
- Articulate the value that NetApp provides to messaging and collaboration applications
- Articulate the value that NetApp provides to file services
- Articulate the value that NetApp provides to technical applications
- Articulate the value that NetApp provides to digital content applications
- Execute a competitive U-turn
- Position NetApp
- Locate and utilize the available tools and resources
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1.5 hours
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Log on to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.