NetApp Certified Backup and Recovery Implementation Engineers have proven skills in positioning NetApp disaster recovery solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and implementing a backup and recovery solution.
View the Frequently Asked Questions for exam NS0-510
- You must complete the requirements for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
- Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administrator (NS0-154)
- Data ONTAP Cluster-Mode Administrator (NS0-156)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – Backup and Recovery (NS0-510)
Register for This Certification Exam
Exam registration and administration for NetApp certifications are handled by a third-party testing company. Register now for this certification exam.
Recommended NetApp University Training Courses for This Exam
Note: To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account.
Other Prep Work
- Review the study guide for the NS0-510 exam
- Review the practice test for the NS0-510 for NCIE-B&R
- Study NetApp product descriptions.
- Visit the NetApp Library to review technical manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles, and other relevant information about our products.
- See the NetApp University Learning Map for a complete list of NetApp University training courses.