Efficient Ethernet Storage on a Flexible Network
Ethernet scales well in terms of ports, connections, and speeds from 1Gb to 10Gb. Use NetApp® iSCSI SAN solutions to deploy advanced data storage systems while leveraging existing Ethernet network capabilities, and gain:
- Higher availability and interoperability
- Simpler data management
- Better storage utilization and resiliency
- Greater cost efficiency and economies of scale
Proven iSCSI Solutions
A leader in Ethernet storage since 1992 and an iSCSI pioneer, NetApp has extensive IP-based storage experience on Windows®, Linux®, UNIX®, Novell, VMware®, and other host platforms. Our proven iSCSI SAN solutions also support SAN and NAS protocols including FC, FCoE, NFS, and CIFS.
Learn how nGenX used NetApp iSCSI SAN solutions integrated with Microsoft® products to:
- Cut support costs by 40%
- Reduce storage requirements by 50% to 60% in a Hyper-V™ environment
- Grow its enterprise-class data protection business by 32%
Whether you administer storage for an enterprise data center or a small or medium-sized business, join the growing number of NetApp customers worldwide that already deploy and benefit from iSCSI SAN solutions.