Direct-attached storage (DAS) environments can result in inefficient data allocation and uncertain data availability. NetApp® network-attached storage (NAS) solutions can simplify data management, add reliability, and help you keep pace with growth. The NetApp portfolio of NAS solutions enables flexible provisioning and reliable backup, archiving, business continuity, and virtualization.
Whether your business uses NFS or CIFS protocols, NetApp NAS devices help:
- Cut costs by up to 40%, with consolidation, higher utilization, and reduced downtime.
- Reduce administrative overhead by up to 60%, while delivering scalable, reliable file storage.
NetApp NAS systems are ideal for workloads including:
- Enterprise/database applications and server virtualization from vendors such as Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and VMware
- Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, and UNIX® home directory hosting
- Application and server virtualization
NetApp network-attached storage solutions and unified storage architecture can help solve your network file storage challenges and lower costs.
Learn why SAP Global IT uses NetApp NAS storage solutions to manage a global infrastructure that includes more than 10,000 global virtual machines, 8,000 SAP® systems, and 10PB of storage.
Contact us to discuss your data management and storage needs. We'll help you put together the right NAS storage system to address your unique IT business environment.