NetApp® Data ONTAP® 8 software delivers a unified storage platform for scalability and flexibility and features clustering capabilities to keep your business running nonstop. Data ONTAP paves the way for customers deploying Software-Defined Data Centers, which cut through the performance, availability, and efficiency limits of traditional hardware-silo models.
More customers use Data ONTAP than any other storage operating system* because it enables business agility with no disruption to operations. In a single, feature-rich platform, clustered Data ONTAP lets you scale your infrastructure without increasing IT staff. Benefits include:
- Perform storage maintenance, hardware lifecycle operations, and software upgrades without interrupting your business
- Eliminate planned and unplanned downtime for continuous business availability
- Drive pervasive storage-cost reductions by using the most comprehensive storage efficiency offering in the industry.
- Save time and money by consolidating and sharing the same infrastructure for workloads or tenants with different performance, capacity and security requirements.
- Scale capacity, performance and operations without compromise, regardless of application.
- Scale SAN and NAS from terabytes to tens of petabytes without reconfiguring running applications.
Learn more. Read the Clustered Data ONTAP datasheet (PDF).