As Global System Partners, NetApp and Fujitsu offer one-stop shopping for integrated and automated data management products, solutions, and services that help their joint customers maximize IT investments and adapt with speed and ease to fast-changing business environments.
Joint research and development efforts have achieved:
- Storage efficiency for optimizing existing assets through virtualization and deduplication
- VDI design for a 50,000-seat VMware® View architecture
- Heterogeneous backup solutions
- Pre-integrated, pre-tested end-to-end solutions for SAP® environments
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Enterprise reference architecture
- Integrated NetApp and Fujitsu storage management from a single console
NetApp and Fujitsu partnership highlights include:
- An OEM agreement to distribute NetApp® products in Japan
- A NetApp and Fujitsu Technology Solutions resale agreement to sell NetApp products and software solutions outside of Japan, under the NetApp brand
- Resale by NetApp of the Fujitsu ETERNUS CS800 S2 Data Protection Appliance in 22 countries across EMEA
- Maintenance, support, and managed services handled across the full shared portfolio by Fujitsu, the third-largest global IT services company
For more details on this partnership, see the NetApp and Fujitsu Global System Partners solution brief (PDF). Learn more about Fujitsu, a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace, or Fujitsu Technology Solutions, the leading European IT infrastructure provider, by visiting their Web sites.