- Contact Sales
Singapore: +65 65771201
Choose NetApp® backup and recovery solutions to safeguard your critical data. Drive operational efficiencies by reducing backup time, improving data recovery and cutting infrastructure, tape and administrative costs.
Direct backups between NetApp systems minimise the need for external infrastructure and appliances. Increase your application availability with our industry-leading ability to failover to a Snapshot® copy. FlexClone technology leverages Snapshot copies for development and testing.
NetApp backups transfer only new or changed blocks to shrink backup windows, minimise network traffic and reduce disk capacity requirements by up to 90%. By not moving or storing redundant data, you can back up more often while reducing your storage footprint.
NetApp data protection software leverages storage efficiency technologies such as deduplication, to reduce capacity requirements by up to 80%. Continuous data protection capabilities are built in to help you to maximise availability and minimise risk for business-critical object stores and content-management applications.
For more information on the NetApp on-premises backup and archive portfolio, check out:
- Snapshot software: Point-in-time copy technology that makes instant data copies while your applications keep running
- SnapVault® software: Core replication-based disk-to-disk (D2D) backup for NetApp FAS systems
- SnapCenter and SnapManager® software: Application-integrated enterprise data protection and clone management
- SnapProtect® software: Comprehensive backup management across disk, tape and cloud for NetApp infrastructure
- E-Series: Cost-effective, reliable, fast backup storage for backing up heterogeneous storage environments