NetApp® business continuity solutions maintain Microsoft® SQL Server® database and application availability during planned or unplanned downtime and reestablish full system functionality following disasters.
NetApp can help you:
- Cut data recovery time with nondisruptive, space-efficient, federated backups.
- Leverage AlwaysOn Availability Groups (AGs) for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Implement disaster recovery, using NetApp SnapMirror® technology for asynchronous replication over any distance or NetApp MetroCluster™ software for synchronous replication across stretch or metropolitan distances.
- Meet or exceed your service-level agreements.
- Increase data uptime during storage infrastructure and software upgrades with the clustered Data ONTAP® operating system.
NetApp Snapshot™ technology enables frequent SQL Server data backups without impacting performance. NetApp SnapRestore® technology restores SQL Server databases fast and with ease. Both technologies are incorporated in SnapManager® for Microsoft SQL Server. SnapManager supports AlwaysOn Availability Groups with accelerated AG setup, backup and recovery, space-efficient cloning, resynchronization of AG databases, and multisite Failover Cluster Instance architecture with SnapMirror technology.
Read more about NetApp solutions for SQL Server.
Learn more by contacting your NetApp sales representative or reseller and arrange a visit to your local Microsoft Technology Center.