You can use NetApp® storage infrastructure for both primary and secondary storage components of your Microsoft® Exchange data archive, cutting cost and complexity. This "single box" approach has several benefits:
- Our unified architecture enables mixing and matching of protocols, storage classes, retention policies, and security models within the same array, simplifying archive infrastructure.
- Integrated data protection safeguards your data and reduces recovery times.
- Optimization and space-saving technologies make long-term disk-based archiving affordable.
- Standards-based integration with major archiving applications reduces cost and complexity.
- Flexible data retention and selective encryption minimize the risk of inadvertent or malicious alteration of business records and regulated data.
- By adding SnapVault® technology, you can store years of backups on cheaper secondary storage while reducing disk capacity requirements by up to 90%.
NetApp storage solutions for Exchange Server are included in the Microsoft Exchange Solution Reviewed Program to meet Microsoft best practices, so you can deploy them with confidence.
Read more about NetApp solutions for Exchange Server:
> Why NetApp Storage Solutions for Microsoft Exchange Server
NetApp Exchange Server Solutions Brochure