Exponential data growth complicates your choice of data storage systems. NetApp® network-attached storage (NAS) solutions simplify data management, boost reliability and storage efficiency, and help you keep pace with growth. And with support for the NetApp clustered Data ONTAP® operating system, our scale-out NAS solutions can boost capacity and performance while enabling flexible provisioning, non-disruptive operations, easy scalability and virtualisation.
Whether your business uses NFS or CIFS protocols, NetApp NAS devices help
- Cut storage costs through consolidation, higher utilisation and reduced downtime.
- Reduce administrative overhead while delivering scalable, reliable data storage.
NetApp NAS systems are ideal for workloads including:
- Enterprise/database applications and server virtualisation from vendors such as Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and VMware
- Microsoft® Windows®, Linux® and UNIX® home directory hosting
- Application and server virtualisation
NetApp NAS solutions can help address your current and future network data storage challenges.
Learn how CERN PDF, the world’s largest centre for research in particle physics, uses NetApp NAS storage systems for its experiments generating up to 1 million GB of data every second, requiring storage of more than 20PB of data each year.
Contact us to discuss your data management and storage needs. We'll help you put together the right NAS storage system to address your unique IT business environment.