The new era of big data is breaking traditional architecture - there’s simply too much content to store and manage efficiently. To address this challenge, NetApp integrates scalable data storage with enterprise functionality in our clustered Data ONTAP® storage operating system. The NetApp® Infinite Volume feature enables enterprises to store tens of petabytes and billions of files in a single, scalable, easy-to-manage repository.
Using clustered Data ONTAP®, you can achieve full enterprise functionality for big data: storage efficiency, integrated data protection, multi-tenancy, application integration and seamless scalability. You can start small and grow as needed in a shared Data ONTAP cluster.
The NetApp Infinite Volume feature lets you:
- Reduce operational complexity across storage environments
- Handle massive data growth, to billions of files and tens of petabytes in a single volume
- Increase storage efficiency
- Provide continuous availability
- Find and retrieve content from long-term active repositories quickly
- Provide integrated data protection, even across multiple data centres
Learn more about NetApp Infinite Volume.