Realise the multi-dimensional scaling, continuous operations and automated management that you need to deal with massive data growth - all in a single, feature-rich platform.
Only NetApp® Data ONTAP® 8 delivers an industry-leading, unified storage platform for unprecedented levels of scalability and storage flexibility to keep your business running non-stop.
Massively scale your infrastructure without increasing IT staff:
- Reduce risk and cost by standardising on a unified architecture.
- Simplify complex tasks, freeing up administrators to focus on business growth/challenges.
Eliminate planned downtime with non-disruptive operations:
- Upgrade infrastructure and software - even weather multi-system failures - without interrupting business operations.
- Maintain access to all your data for the duration of its life, including third-party investments.
Adjust your infrastructure - dynamically and seamlessly - as business requirements change:
- Improve service levels by dynamically redeploying or adding more workloads.
- Support future application workloads to provide investment protection.
Learn more by reviewing the NetApp Data ONTAP 8 datasheet.
Is Your Infrastructure Agile?
Watch this on-demand TechTalk webcast and find out.
NetApp Unified Scaled-Out Storage
This Silverton Consulting report details how our clustering software can help you scale.
Building the Next Generation of Storage
Build your future services-enabled ecosystem with scale-out storage. This ESG white paper explains how.
Source: NetApp internal estimates of Revenue and Storage Capacity in the Worldwide Open-Networked Storage Market, as of June 2012. VNX, VNXe, and Celerra NS can run any Flare or Dart operating system. The contribution of these products to the OS share has been estimated based on the proportion of NAS and SAN installations in these products (NAS - Dart; SAN - Flare).