NetApp® SnapDrive® for UNIX® employs a protocol-agnostic solution that eliminates the need for time-consuming and error-prone manual storage management of NetApp storage. SnapDrive software is integrated with UNIX and Linux operating systems, simplifying storage provisioning from a UNIX or Linux host.
Automate storage provisioning tasks. Back up and restore business-critical data in seconds with integrated NetApp Snapshot™ technology. Add more storage as needed to your physical and virtual environments and eliminate the need to preallocate storage resources based on forecasted demand.
- Provides continuous data access across frameworks
- Enables server administrators to self-manage data
- Improves efficiency by automating provisioning
- Leverages the advanced capabilities of the NetApp clustered Data ONTAP® operating system
- Enhances data reliability through rapid file system- and application-consistent backup and restore functions and disaster recovery
To learn more about NetApp SnapDrive for UNIX, join our SnapDrive community, or call your NetApp sales representative.