Where do I go to access the nomination form?
The nomination form is at NetApp Innovation Awards 2014.
How do I submit a nomination?
All nominations must be submitted online, and no nominations will be accepted in any other format.
Who fills out the forms?
Customers can nominate themselves or be nominated by NetApp sales, channel, or technology partners; other companies; or colleagues.
What are the category descriptions?
- Pioneer: Innovative small and midsize companies (100-1,000 employees) that have transformed IT into a competitive asset, enabling their organizations to drive and respond quickly to business growth, while doing more with less for cost-efficient operation. Lower TCO and increased agility have allowed these companies to drive product/service innovation, get to market more quickly than competitors, and capitalize on opportunities by expanding into new markets.
- Go Beyond: Customers with an eye on cloud services innovation have challenged the status quo, successfully leveraging private, public and hybrid cloud resources to speed service delivery, improve efficiency and transform IT cost centers into platforms for growth and success.
- Visionary Leadership (Game Changers): Visionary Leadership highlights the people who have broken down barriers between IT and the business/organization, turning technology innovation into a major driver of success. These visionaries have embraced innovations such as clustering and flash to deliver greater impact, faster. Respected by people inside and outside their organizations, these individuals are viewed as true innovators.
How many categories can one company enter?
As many as appropriate.
How much information do I have to provide?
It's important to include a succinct overview of the challenges faced, the solution deployed, and the business outcome within the word count limits specified. The judges will want to understand why this company or this individual is deserving of the award. To see a sample of a winning nomination, click here.
Do I include my contact information on the form as well?
Yes. Please include your information as the person submitting the nomination form in the first section of the form.
Does the customer need to divulge proprietary information on its deployment to the public?
Winning companies and individuals must agree to the use of their name, logo and likeness in a press release, marketing collateral, and in promotion through NetApp social media channels. However, winners will not be required to detail their deployment to the public.
How are the winners selected?
A third-party judging panel will select the winners using the following criteria:
- Business impact: Did productivity increase? Was the business process enhanced? Did the nominee overcome a business challenge by deploying NetApp® products? Did this result in a new best practice? Were operations streamlined?
- Business results: Were significant, measurable business benefits achieved?
- Innovation: Was the implementation innovative, or did something innovative result from implementing NetApp solutions?
Do the winners need to be present to receive their award?
Winners must have a representative available to send to San Jose and be present to accept the award at a ceremony on June 2-4, 2014; allow for travel from June 2-5, 2014. NetApp will pay travel expenses, including accommodations, for the winners. If the winners cannot attend the awards ceremony, they will forfeit their entry and winnings.
What do the winners receive?
- Two roundtrip tickets to San Jose, California, and accommodations for three nights' stay to attend the awards event in San Jose, California June 2-4, 2014
- Hand-crafted, prestigious award presented during an awards ceremony
- An exclusive Innovation Awards winner dinner with NetApp executives
- Public recognition and visibility in the industry
Where and when will the awards ceremony take place?
In San Jose, California June 2-4, 2014; allow for travel from June 2-5, 2014.
What is the deadline to submit nomination forms?
All nominations must be received by midnight U.S Pacific Time on Friday, January 31, 2014.
Whom do I contact for more information?
Contact us at email@example.com.